We aim to meet the needs of our clients, and we make sure to be as flexible as possible to achieve that. This is how our usual process works:
- We want to know you better.
- Tell us what you need, and we’ll be happy to answer you.
- If you feel comfortable working with us, then we will move to the next stage.
- We’ll then assess your specifications so we can determine if it can be completed within the allocated time and the budget is fair.
- If we are confident that we can meet your specifications, we will then move to stage 3.
- We will contact you then present you our proposal and quote.
- If everything is within your specifications, then we move on to the next stage.
- We start with the project and provide you with updates regularly.
- You’ll be receiving updates throughout the process.
- We complete the project in accordance with your specifications.
- We’ll also animate parts you would like to see move.
- We’ll then proceed with the manufactured drawings.
At this stage, you will be receiving everything you need based on what you specified:
- A 3D model
- On-screen development
- Manufactured drawings
We can also help you market your product. For that, we can offer the following:
- 3D rendering
- Marketing campaigns